Auckland Home Show Special - Cheap Security Camera Kit
If cheap security cameras are just what you need, we've put together the best deal in Auckland.
It's a Kit with 4 x 700 TVL analog cameras and a network DVR so you'll be able to watch online and on your smartphone.
Similar kits retail around Auckland for up to $1200 but you can get yours during the Auckland Home Show for less than half that at only $499 + gst.
But get in quick because there's only a limited number of these available.
The Cheap Security Cameras Kit
Here's what you get:
- A 4 Channel Network DVR capable of enabling you to access your system remotely over the internet and on your smart devices.
- 4 x analog security cameras with 700 TVL resolution. That's higher than any other kits available in Auckland today. The cameras are also weatherproof and vandal-proof and have infra red leds so you can get a picture even in pitch black at night.
- 4 x 18m long cables to connect each camera to the DVR. These cables supply power to the cameras and also transmit the video data to the DVR.
- A CCTV camera power supply. Just plug into the mains and connect the four leads to your 4 camera power cables and you're away.
- A PDF written by Auckland Security Cameras explaining how to set it all up. Most suppliers are lazy and expect you to be able to interpret the flimsy little brochure that comes with the equipment. We know from bitter experience that's no good enough. This PDF will explain everything you need to know to install your system, including the trickiest part - setting up your internet modem so you can have remote access.
- A full 2 Year Warranty. Our research shows most suppliers offer 'warranties' ranging from 0 months to 12 months. Of course these comapnies are mainly just selling boxes, so don't expect any help from a security camera specialist.
The quickest and easiest way to get your new kit is to click on the button below. Please note you'll incur a 3.5% Paypal fee by paying this way.
If you don't want to pay the 3.5% fee then simply do these 2 Steps:
1. Pay into the following account 12 3015 0641066 00
2. Submit the following Form. ( If you don't, we'll get your money, but we won't know who it's from or where to send your kit. Not good! )