Home Security Camera Systems are no longer the privilege of the rich. Thousands of Aucklanders use home security camera setups to deter burglars and keep an eye on the place when they're away.
By the way if you want a good laugh check out this link and see whether you think this guy could be be the world's stupidest burglar caught on home CCTV?
Get answers to your questions about home security cameras.
• To make burglars think twice.
• To make us sleep easier at night.
• To stop 'home invasion', walk-in burglaries in the daytime. These are unfortunately on the increase right across Auckland. (Alarms are useless because they're not on when we're at home.)
• To catch door to door scam artists. (They often pretend to be tree-fellers in our neighborhood).
• To help keep an eye on our toddler. Sometimes it's great to glance at a screen and confirm she's where we think she is!
• So we can check in when we're away. (No unauthorised parties at our house!)
• So we can check contractors actually came round when they said they did.
Auckland Security Cameras Ltd
PO Box 32293 Devonport
Phone (09) 551 7716
Based in Tamaki Makaurau, Auckland , New Zealand. Quality installation of security cameras Auckland wide, including the North Shore, Waitakere, Manukau, Takapuna, Glenfield, East Coast Bays, Beachaven, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Albany, Northcote, Devonport, Auckland Central, East Auckland, Pakuranga, Howick, Botany, Glendowie, St Heliers, Newmarket, Mt Eden, Epsom, Ponsonby, Grey Lynn, Remuera, Mt Albert, Mt Roskill, Onehunga, Henderson, Te Atatu, West Harbour, Mangere, Otahuhu, Papatoetoe, Otara, Airport Oaks, Penrose.