If you don't have your DVR security cameras connected to your computer network, or you just want to use it directly at the DVR, here's how to do it with the 63 series DVRs.
63 SERIES DVR Security Cameras
This tutorial is for when you're using a mouse connected to your DVR and you're viewing it on a monitor connected directly to the DVR - no other computers involved.
If your CCTV DVR system is connected to your local area network then you should be able to view it on local computers and on remote computers and smart phones. To find out how go back to the security camera footage HELP page.
To View Live Video
To view recorded footage on your DVR Security Cameras:
1. RIGHT CLICK to bring up the quick menu.
2. LEFT CLICK on the word Playback.
3. At the bottom right select the channel. Then above on the left select the date. Then click on the magnifying glass icon bottom right. Then DOUBLE CLICK on the timeline at the bottom where you're interested.
4. Optional – Use the check boxes at the bottom to select what type of recorded footage you want to search for – ALL, Regular, Alarm, Manual (motion detect).
5. Optional – Use the icons at bottom right to zoom in on a tighter time frame than the default 24 hours.
6. Use the controls at bottom left to play fast or slow or frame by frame – all either forwards or backwards.
7. To get out of Playback Mode RIGHT CLICK and select Up Window.
To download a recording to a USB memory stick from your Security Camera DVR
1. Insert the memory stick in the USB drive at the rear of the DVR (just above the network cable jack).
2. RIGHT CLICK. Main Menu>Record> Backup.
3. Select the drive.
5. Set the date and time to stop and start.
To view the downloaded file on the memory stick
1. Put the memory stick in the USB drive of your computer.
2. 3. RIGHT CLICK on the Yes button in the dialog box that asks “Do you want to associate the playing file?”
4. You can now view your video file playing in the Player. You can use the Player's controls to play slow, fast, frame by frame forward or backward.
5. To capture a snapshot click on the button with a hand on it near the bottom right of the Player controls. This will save your snapshot as a bitmap file onto the USB stick in a folder called Pic.
6. To convert the video file to .avi format SINGLE CLICK on the AVI box near the top middle of the Player. Then you can view the video using any media player. (Note however that the Police may prefer to get the video in the native, un-converted file format so it's less likely to be challenged as evidence. The best bet is to just give the Police the memory stick.)
And that's how to do the most important stuff on your 63 Series Security Camera DVR.
If you're still stuck you know what to do!
Quality installation of security cameras Auckland wide, including the North Shore, Waitakere, Manukau, Takapuna, Glenfield, East Coast Bays, Beachaven, Birkdale, Birkenhead, Albany, Northcote, Devonport, Auckland Central, East Auckland, Pakuranga, Howick, Botany, Glendowie, St Heliers, Newmarket, Mt Eden, Epsom, Ponsonby, Grey Lynn, Remuera, Mt Albert, Mt Roskill, Onehunga, Henderson, Te Atatu, West Harbour, Mangere, Otahuhu, Papatoetoe, Otara, Airport Oaks, Penrose.