Auckland Home Show Special
If high resolution IP security cameras are just what you need, we've put together the best deal in Auckland.
It's a Kit with 4 x 720P (around 1 megapixels) cameras and an NVR so you'll be able to watch online and on your smartphone.
Similar kits retail around Auckland for $2,000 or more, but you can get yours today for only $1.250 + gst.
The High Res Security Cameras Kit
Here's what you get:
- A 4 Channel NVR capable of enabling you to access your system remotely over the internet and on your smart devices. This NVR also powers the cameras using POE ( power over ethernet technology) which make the installation much easier for you.
- 4 x IP security cameras with 720P resolution. That's much higher than any analog kits available in Auckland today. The cameras are also weatherproof and vandal-proof and have infra red leds so you can get a picture even in pitch black at night.
- 4 x 18m long ethernet cables to connect each camera to the DVR. These cables supply power to the cameras and also transmit the video data to the DVR.
- A PDF written by Auckland Security Cameras explaining how to set it all up. Most suppliers are lazy and expect you to be able to interpret the flimsy little brochure that comes with the equipment. We know from bitter experience that's no good enough. This PDF will explain everything you need to know to install your system, including the trickiest part - setting up your internet modem so you can have remote access.
- A full 2 Year Warranty. Our research shows most suppliers offer 'warranties' ranging from 0 months to 12 months. Of course these comapnies are mainly just selling boxes, so don't expect any help from a security camera specialist.
The quickest and easiest way to get your new kit is to click on the button below. Please note you'll incur a 3.5% Paypal fee by paying this way.
If you don't want to pay the 3.5% fee then simply do these 2 Steps:
1. Pay into the following account 12 3015 0641066 00
2. Submit the following Form. ( If you don't, we'll get your money, but we won't know who it's from or where to send your kit. Not good! )